2. mai 2008

~Kan du hjelpe meg? Can you please help me?~

Jeg følger Anita Hagens oppfordring, om å prøve å etterlyse Word window punch fra EK success her. Finner den ikke i noen norske nettbutikker, og ikke i amerikanske som vil sende til Norge heller.

I'm following the advice of the Norwegian stamper Anita Hagen, and wonder if there is anyone out there who knows how I can find/ get the hold of the Word window punch from EK success? I can't find it in any Norwegian scrapbook stores, nor other stores that will ship to Norway.

I would be very happy and grateful if anyone could help me with a tips. : )


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Heisan,
Her er en side med tips til de som ikke har punchen:
http://erinkcreations.blogspot.com/2007/04/faking-word-window-punch.html

MH
Trine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...